Atmosphere and specifics
- Hoog Boulandt is located on the former grounds of the Academisch Ziekenhuis Utrecht (University Hospital Utrecht), where the Dutch king was born.
- In 1990, the area was largely demolished and converted into a beautiful residential area.
- The city centre of Utrecht and Central Station are located within walking distance.
- The office buildings bordering the railway tracks serve as a sound barrier to keep out the noise of the trains.
- Sufficient parking facilities, outside in the street with a permit or in the underground car parks (purchase or rental).
- There's a rise of nice restaurants and cafés for a cup of coffee.
- The office of Lauteslager Makelaars is also located here at Catharijnesingel with a magnificent view of Zocherpark and the canal.