Atmosphere and specifics
- Mostly a residential development area from the 1920s.
- First apartment building of Utrecht in more austere variant of the Amsterdamse School at Rembrandtkade/Albert Neuhuysstraat
- Jan van Scorelstraat is the main street of the neighbourhood.
- Mostly mid-city housing
- Area is roughly bordered by Rembrandtkade. Adriaen van Ostadelaan, Laan van Minsweerd and Prins Hendriklaan
- Most famous house is the Rietveld-Schroderhuis at Prins Hendriklaan but also the white houses at the Frans Halsstraat are a landmark.