Atmosphere and specifics
- Constructed in the 1950s as to complement Tuinwijk. Roughly bordered by Talmalaan, Draaiweg, van der Mondestraat and Kardinaal de Jongweg
- Originally lots of social housing, with 3 and 4 story flats
- In 2007, the area was upgraded, partly by demolishing houses and the building of 270 new houses (rent and sale)
- The area is now becoming more popular because of new housing and the sale of social housing apartments
- At the site of the former tax office at the Gerbranystraat, a new residential area is now being built with 488 rental apartments.